Invoice Factoring and How It Works
Invoice Factoring is used to finance businesses with short-term cash flow issues – especially when your business doesn’t qualify for a traditional bank loan or any other alternative solution. Remittance Capital Management will factor your business’ customers’ invoices to match your working capital needs. The amount of funding your business may receive is dependent upon the creditworthiness of your customers, volume in sales, the size of your invoices, and turnover time. This funding solution is a great way to solve short-term cash flow problems by providing your business with the funds it needs based on work your business has completed and has billed customers. Funding can occur in as little as 48 hours, and since this funding solution is an advance on payments your business is owed, not a loan, you will not see any debt.
What’s Needed To Qualify for Invoice Factoring?
- Completed application – Click Here To Download The RCM APPLICATION
- Must invoice business or government customers who have good credit scores and established businesses. No startups. Funding is dependent upon the creditworthiness of your business’ customers
- Invoices must unencumbered by other loans and due and payable within 90 days
- No history of legal or tax issues
What Types of Industries Are These Funding Solutions Perfect For?
- IT and Software Development
- Staffing Agencies
- AND MANY MORE!