After You Are Approved, Additional Documentation May Be Required Before Funding
Here is a list of documentation that may be requested once you are approved for funding:
- Fully signed and initialed contracts (some will need to be notarized).
- Clear copies of all owners identification
- Copy of business voided check (where the funds will be deposited).
- Copy of a Business License (if not available we can accept most documentation from the state or federal government with the owner’s name and business name).
- a. Business Lease agreement
- If property is owned, a copy of the deed is needed. If mortgaged, last mortgage statement is needed
- Best available telephone number for the landlord. (If landlord unavailable we can use copies of the last 3 months of rent checks in lieu *on a case by case basis*).
- Contact info for 2 trade references
- Proof of ownership (schedule K1 from tax return or Articles of organization / Incorporation)
- If there are tax liens – they must be in a payment plan with proof of payment
- Last business utility bill
- A completed site inspection
12. If business is seasonal payback months will be requested (bank and credit card statements for the upcoming 4 months of last year).